Trinity Residence Hotel offers Easter packages, including breakfast, with or without dinner.
Trinity Residence is located in the centre of the old town of Bansko. Only 5 minutes walking distance from the city centеr and 15 min from the gondola lift of Bansko.
The hotel has double rooms, double rooms with a balcony, and family rooms. The rooms are large, equipped with all comforts for their clients. On the territory of the complex, there are 2 restaurants– Main Restaurant, which serves buffet meals, and an à la carte restaurant.
|Price per room |
for 2 persons
|Price per room|
breakfast and dinner
for 2 persons
|Double room||54.00 EUR||69.00 EUR|
|Double Room with Balcony||65.00 EUR||80.00 EUR|
|Family room||72.00 EUR||87.00 EUR|
The price is a package, per room, for the respective number of nights.
Supplement for dinner per person for Easter – 12.00 EUR and 8.00 EUR per child.
Additional services included in the price:
- bed and breakfast and dinner buffet
- festive Easter lunch on May 2
- use of year-round indoor heated pool, measuring 16 x 12 m. with a temperature of 28 – 30 °C
- children’s heated pool, with a temperature of 34 – 36 °C
- steam bath and sauna
- internet throughout the complex
- free indoor and outdoor parking
Supplement and discounts
- Children up to 5.99 years – 6 euro, once per stay
- Children from 6 years to 12.99 years on extra bed – 10 euro per day
- Children from 6 years to 12.99 years on regular bed – 50% discount on the price
- Adult on extra bed – 20% discount
- Single occupancy – 80% supplement on the package
Food and beverage
Meals – breakfast, lunch, and dinner are carried out on a buffet, in the main restaurant of the hotel. During the summer season, the second restaurant, which has a summer garden, is used.
Payment and cancellation terms
Payment of a 50% deposit on the reservation.
Supplement to the reservation in cash or by credit/debit card upon check-in or up to 3 days prior to arrival by bank transfer.
Cancellations more than 7 days before check-in – the deposit will be refunded.
If the reservation is cancelled up to 7 days before check-in or in case of no-show, the 50% deposit will be retained as a penalty. The rule does not apply in cases of force majeure and, in the event of such circumstances, the deposit shall be refunded.