Trinity Residence offers packages for the May Holidays – St. George’s Day and May 24, with a minimum stay of 2 nights, breakfast included, and the possibility of an extra charge for dinner.
Trinity Residence is located in the centre of the old town of Bansko. Only 5 minutes walking distance from the city centеr and 15 min from the gondola lift of Bansko.
The hotel has double rooms, double rooms with a balcony, and family rooms. The rooms are large, equipped with all comforts for their clients. On the territory of the complex, there are 2 restaurants– Main Restaurant, which serves buffet meals, and an à la carte restaurant.
|2 nights||3 nights||4 nights|
|Double room||42 euro||58 euro||74 eur|
|Double Room with Balcony||46 euro||65 euro||84 euro|
|Family room||56 euro||80 euro||103 euro|
The price is per person, for the respective number of nights.
Additional services included in the price:
- bed and breakfast
- use of year-round indoor heated pool, measuring 16 x 12 m. with a temperature of 28 – 30 °C
- children’s heated pool, with a temperature of 34 – 36 °C
- steam bath and sauna
- internet throughout the complex
- free indoor and outdoor parking
Supplement and discounts
Supplement for dinner:
Child up to 5.99 years – free of charge
Child from 6 to 12.99 years – 5 euro per night
Adult over 13 years – 10 euro per night
- Children up to 5.99 years – free of charge
- Children from 6 years to 12.99 years on extra bed – 8 euro per day
- Children from 6 years to 12.99 years on regular bed – 50% discount on the price
- Adult on extra bed – 20% discount
- Single occupancy – 80% supplement on the package
Food and beverage
Meals – breakfast and dinner are carried out on a buffet when more than 15 people, in the main restaurant of the hotel. For a smaller number, they are done by menu. During the summer season, the second restaurant, which has a summer garden, is used.
Payment and cancellation terms
Payment of a 50% deposit on the reservation.
Supplement to the reservation in cash or by credit/debit card upon check-in or up to 3 days prior to arrival by bank transfer.
Cancellations more than 7 days before check-in – the deposit will be refunded.
If the reservation is cancelled up to 7 days before check-in or in case of no-show, the 50% deposit will be retained as a penalty. The rule does not apply in cases of force majeure and, in the event of such circumstances, the deposit shall be refunded.