Celebrate the New Year in Bansko in the atmosphere of Trinity Residence Hotel. In the center of Bansko, within walking distance of the central pedestrian zone. We offer a transfer to the starting station of the lift, which isfree for our guests. The transfer is performed on schedule, every 30 minutes, in both directions.
We have prepared a delicious menu for New Year’s Eve, entertainment with a DJ, and more surprises.
The spa area, with indoor pools, sauna, steam bath, works for you every day from 9:00 to 21:00. We have one of the largest swimming pools in Bansko, with a maintained temperature of 28 degrees. Our children’s pool, with a temperature of 34 – 36 degrees, is preferred by many adults.
- Free heated pool, jacuzzi, sauna
- Free shuttle service to the ski slope
- Free wardrobe for private ski equipment
- Free parking – indoor and outdoor
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfast and dinner are included and New Year’s Eve festive dinner on 31.12.2020.
The hotel offers outdoor free parking and an underground garage. Free Wi-Fi access is available in all rooms and public areas. The price includes VAT, tourist tax and insurance.
Terms of the offer
The offer is valid for accommodation in the period 28.12.2020 [email protected] – 03.01.2021. Payment is made as follows – 50% until 14.12.2020, and the rest upon check-in at the hotel. Payment can be made by bank transfer, card or PayPal.
Supplement for children and adults
- Child up to 1.99 years – free of charge
- Child from 3 to 5.99 years – supplements 30.00 BGN once per stay
- Child from 6 to 11.99 years – 50% discount on the price
- Adult over 12 years on extra bed – 20% discount
- Supplement for adult in private room – 80% supplement on the package
How can you book a New Year in Bansko?
Call +359 883 27 27 21 or book the offer directly from the site.
What have we done to ensure the health of our guests?
- The hotel’s public areas are disinfected twice a day.
- The elevators at the site are disinfected every hour.
- Complete disinfection of the premises between two stays.
- All staff wears masks while on duty.
- Only waiters and chefs will have access to a buffet during breakfast and dinner.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at the reception, in the restaurant, and in key areas.
- The rules of physical distance are observed in public areas and the restaurant.
- Use of detergents that are effective against coronavirus.