Looking for an offer for a winter holiday in Bansko?
At Trinity Hotel we can offer you a good option for your winter holiday on a mountain in Bansko. The hotel is located in the center of the city, next to the pedestrian street Pirin. Shops, many taverns, and restaurants are within walking distance. The ski area is about 0.6 mi away. from the hotel, and we offer a free shuttle service to the ski lift every day, on schedule, in both directions. Our offer includes breakfast or breakfast and dinner, and you choose the most suitable option for you and your family.
What extra can you use at the hotel’s spa zone?
In order to relax after the tiring day and enjoy the rest of your winter holiday in Bansko, for you from 09:00 in the morning until 21:00 in the evening, the spa area of the hotel is open. In our SPA center, you can use the indoor heated pool, jacuzzi, sauna, and steam bath free of charge. We have 2 swimming pools – swimming and children’s. The temperatures of both pools are 28 and 34 degrees, respectively. Like the children’s pool, it is large enough and is also preferred by many adults. We can only not guarantee that we will be able to offer massages due to the complex situation with the pandemic.
How can we make it easier to prepare for your ski holiday?
On-site we have a ski storage room, which is free for our guests. Every day after the descents, you can leave your ski equipment. If you do not have your own equipment, you can rent one on-site from colleagues in the ski storage room. They can assist you as a ski teacher if you have such a need.
We do not require advance payment
You can pay upon arrival at the hotel. Cash or card, you choose. Only please make the commitment if you need to cancel your reservation, inform us by phone or email.
How can you book your winter holiday?
Call +359 883 27 27 21 or click on the “BOOK” button.
What have we done to ensure the health of our guests?
- The hotel’s public areas are disinfected twice a day.
- The elevators at the site are disinfected every hour.
- Complete disinfection of the premises between two stays.
- All staff wears masks while on duty.
- Only waiters and chefs will have access to a buffet during breakfast and dinner.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at the reception, in the restaurant, and in key areas.
- The rules of physical distance are observed in public areas and the restaurant.
- Use of detergents that are effective against coronavirus.